셈터골 (Korean Restaurant), Korea

This is the main dish here which I ate before.
The ingredients are Fried rice with Spiced chicken and vegetable.
Normally That much of amount is for 2~3 people.

I ordered the first one on the menu ' 철판닭순살볶음밥'.
Literally the translation is 'Grillled fillet mixed rice'.
Plus, Water and side dishes are not served just help yourself. 


Once you order that they will give you some fillet chickens without rice, you can enjoy them first and ask waiters If you could mix rice with that. That is sort of a second round of the course.

Personal opinion
I reckon the food fits to Korean taste which means bit spicy ( apparently my foreign friends told me ). When it comes to the location of this restaurant is near Konkuk university so The price is relatively cheaper for the uni students. (around £3 for that food). If you fancy to try Korean Chicken food This food would be the perfect choice.

0 Comments