How The 'TAEZA PRESENTS' Trip Works and How to Book

What we are going to offer...


# 100% Customised Tour

Everyone has a different point of view when it comes to organising a trip. We respect each other's individual interests and do our best to meet them. So if you are not happy with our general course, then just let us know what you would like to do instead.

If you want to try something special or experience something on your trip but don't have enough,
information, all you need to do is just contact us where you would like to go. We will consider your plans and re-organise the itinerary.


# Experience Genuine Local Life

 

We only organise tour courses with the places where we are completely confident.
We are going to experience what actually Korean people wind down and chill out.



# Language Exchange Programme




# Extend your global Friendship 




The Host: Taeza Kim 

Hello, I am a wine brand manager and am passionate about sharing my thoughts and experiencing different cultures.  As a wine person, I always study food and drink.

Also, I was a member of the 'Korea Culture Diplomatic Mission'. I have some protocol experience with different national holidays and international events, and currently I arrange winery tours or local tours for my foreign customers as a brand manager.

I have lived in 'Sinchon' in Seoul for around 25 years; therefore, I am pretty sure that I can be your travel guide with my local background.

I would love to introduce what the traditional drinking culture of Korea, which came from the 'Josun dynasty (1380–1891), is, and based on that traditional drinking culture, I am also going to show you what local people actually hang out in nowadays in 'Sinchon'.




      Contact
  • E-mail: highxodn@gmail.com
  • Contact form (The bottom side of this page)





Please feel free to leave your comments below whatever you want to figure out. 


Thank you
TAEZA PRESENTS 






0 Comments