자연별곡 (Korean Buffet) , Korea


I have introduced another Korean buffet here on this blog before

>> 계절밥상 (another Korean buffet)


This one is the same type of restaurant.

계절밥상 is belong in to CJ whereas 자연별곡 is E-Land in terms of the different thing.

Apparently, Both buffets are really nice but 계절밥상 is more popular in Korea.

The people who prefer 계절밥상 tell that 계절밥상 has more different kind of food and the buffet puts more efforts into refill the food quickly which means the speed of turning table is faster.

Personally, I recommend both. I suppose that I'm not that picky person or sensitive taster but one thing I'm telling you here is What time you visit a buffet is important to have legit quality of food and get all food you want quickly.

Let have a look some pictures

Starter : Focused on the vegetable and noodles 

Fried Kimchi with rice topped Special Jeju sauce and the black noodles.


This is my way to take advantage of a buffet .

Start with Vegetable and noodles - Try different kind of main dishes as much as possible - Eat all of meat at the end  - Dessert ( Soft drinks and sweets )



0 Comments